Help create communications that will deliver client’s message in the most persuasive manner possible.
What You’ll Do
• Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign
• Working from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client
• Good client presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge
• Collaborates with account planner to develop creative ideas for integrated campaigns
• Layout for digital and web campaigns and social media
• Adapts visual style to brand tonality
• A strong eye for typography and layout
• Curious and knowledgeable of latest design trends
• Takes constructive feedback well
• Responsible for consistency of look across media from original concept through final release.
• Translate strategic direction (as outlined in a Creative Brief) into powerful advertising communications.
• Work as a team with Copywriter.
• Take creative direction and turn work around quickly to meet deadlines.
• Contribute to the new business activities of the agency
• Strong conceptual abilities, enjoys brainstorming, solid art direction skills and a knowledge of the digital landscape
• Talent to inspire clients and team members with great visual design
• Desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn every day
• Creates Illustrations for advertising campaigns
• Design of mass communications for online distribution
• Editing adaptations for commercials
• Photography and videography direction and execution
What You’ll Need
• 3+ years experience in an advertising setting
• A bachelor’s degree, graphic and web design
• Must have strong conceptual ability.
• Must have strong Art Direction abilities across advertising disciplines.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Previous experience in QSR/foodservice industry a plus
• Familiarity with designing for Latin American and Caribbean audiences a plus
• Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
• Strong production skills: is comfortable preparing files for press and releasing artwork to vendors.
• Computer Skills: Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier and Lightroom. HTML and CSS a plus. MAC literacy is required.
How We’ll Support You
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We’ll empower you with the tools you’ll need to succeed. We’ll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We’ll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we’ll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you’ll be proud, with people you’ll be proud to call your teammates.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.